Wednesday 13 March 2013

Narnia Wardrobe

When my boyfriend moved in with me my Ikea wardrobe was just not big enough for the two of us. In true ShyScott style we went charity/thrift shopping. We needed something big, cheap, kind of vintage and practical. 
So we picked up this 'Narnia Closet' as my friend elegantly nicknamed her, for approximately £15. Yup she was that cheap, and she sure does the job.
I know she will be replaced one day when we find permanent accommodation, but for now we are very happy with her. My pet the Narnia Closet =) 

She is pretty, rustic and a little dented =) 

Came with a mirror inside


I pimped her up with a Sponge Bob poster. 


That's all.





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your sweety comment!!
    Great post, i like it very much. You have a great blog :)
    Come back to my new post;
    http://peaceinmyshoes.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete